Next week is the much anticipated launch of the new Boots store in Covent Garden and I wanted to share with you some exciting experiences, offers and freebies we’re offering customers in London over the launch.
With doors opening on the 27th June, Boots are offering the first 200 customers through the door some amazing goody bags with treats from some of the best beauty brands right now, including Fenty, Josh Wood and brand new launch, Urban Decay.
Not only will customers receive amazing goody bags, but the first 100 customers to arrive will also be lucky enough to receive a FREE pair of stylish Ray Bans and a meet and greet with leading haircare expert Josh Wood with some goodies to take away.
Of course, these treats aren’t just limited to the first 200 customers as Boots will be offering a number of FREE makeovers, giveaways and goody bags throughout the launch day from brands including No7, Liz Earle, Soap and Glory and Glamglow – so there’s something for everyone.
- Meet & greet with leading haircare expert Josh Wood and free goody bag for the first 100 customers
- In-store yoga with Hippeas in the wellness zone with Made in Chelsea’s Lucy Watson and influencer Healthy Chef Steph
- Famous Estee Lauder Make-up Artist Cher Webb will be around doing in-store makeovers (27th June from 11am)
- More giveaways during the day from brands including Cheeky Panda, Bumble, Glamglow, Graze, Livias Kitchen and Just Water
- Goody bags and tutorials from our No7, Liz Earle and Soap and Glory advisors
- DJ set from Anna Greenwood