The prestigious global gaming awards in London is set to go ahead in February next year at London’s Hippodrome Casino situated in the West End’s Leicester Square!
Some of the world’s most respected iGaming software providers, casino platforms, and online casino operators will be vying for bragging rights as their games and platforms stand every chance of coming out on the other side of the Global Gaming Awards with a win – that win can then be proudly displayed on their website endorsing their brand!
Evolution Gaming is one such brand that is a serial winner at these award ceremonies. Last year the live casino platform provider earned the ‘Online Casino Supplier of the Year’ at the Global Gaming Awards in 2019 and 2020 adding to the developer’s 2018 Product Innovation of the Year award for its Lightning Roulette live dealer game at the G2E Las Vegas.
Many of the best casino software providers and the online casino that will attend are covered on Playcasino.com. The website is an iGaming reviews resource that covers video slots, table games, software providers, and provides readers with a wealth of casino reviews helping them to choose a trustworthy and fully licensed online casino to play at.
Categories for London’s 2021 Global Awards & 2020 Winners are as follows:
- Betting Shop Operator of the Year (2020 Winner – Paddy Power)
- Online Casino of the Year (2020 Winner – Leovegas)
- Corporate Services Provider of the Year (2020 Winner – Continent8 Technologies)
- Online Sports Betting Operator of the Year (2020 Winner – Bet365)
- Casino Supplier of the Year (2020 Winner – Novomatic)
- Online Bingo Operator of the Year (2020 Winner – Jackpotjoy)
- Retail Supplier of the Year (2020 Winner – Evolution Gaming)
- Online Poker Operator of the Year (2020 Winner – Pokerstars)
- Online Sports Betting Supplier of the Year (2020Winner – SBTech)
- Casino Product of the Year (2020 Winner – Red Tiger – Daily Drop Jackpot Network)
- Affiliate Program of the Year (2020 Winner – Bet365)
- Casino of the Year (2020 Winner – Casino De Monte Carlo)
- Payment Solution of the Year (2020 Winner – Trustly)
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility of the Year (2020 Winner – PAF)
- Chief Exec of the Year (2020 Winner – Gavin Hamilton – Red Tiger Gaming)
The 2021 competition is set to begin on 21 October 2020 with self-nominations opening on that date. This part of the awards will close 2 weeks later which will be 8 November 2020.
Nominations will be tested and reviewed by judges who have all been independently adjudicated by KPMG Isle of Man. This panel will create a shortlist from the self-nominations on 2 December – these will be the nominees that make it through for voting.
Voting will take place 6 January 2020 followed by the shortlist being published on 15 January. This then leads up to crunch time when the presentation ceremony at London’s West End Hippodrome Casino in Leicester Square will take place in what will be a popular event packed out with affiliates, iGaming fans, and leading developers looking to network as well as to pick up their award.
This event takes place on 3 February 2020 where the winners of all 15 categories will pick up their awards and be crowned for the year.