If there’s anywhere in the world where you can expect to find an excess of glitz and glamor, London sits at the very top of the chart. With an exclusive range of nightclubs, pubs, restaurants, and posh casinos, the city is notorious for promoting an extravagant lifestyle for VIPs.
Here’s our list of the most affluential nightspots in the city. If you’d rather be at home exploring London’s online gambling scenery, check out Casino Bee’s casino sites.
The 5 Most Influential Nightclubs in London
- Cirque Le Soir – An exclusive Soho spot, rub shoulders with A-list celebs as you witness awe-inspiring acts at Cirque Le Soir. Gaining entry can be a hassle. Therefore, make sure you’ve got plenty of time on your hands to spare and are dressed for the occasion.
- Q Shoreditch – Can’t decide between an award-winning grille, cocktail lounge, boutique nightclub, and posh casino? Q Shoreditch offers the best of all worlds. Located in the heart of Shoreditch, the venue introduces Mayfair’s exclusivity in East London.
- Shaka Zulu – Located in Camden, Shaka Zulu is among the premier nightclubs in London. The venue offers the best of classic clubbing experience, disco, and commercial house in a single package.
- Archer Street SW11 – A prime venue for the party-loving young crowd, Archer Street SW11 is decked out with deep comfortable seats, soothing ambiance, and plenty of activity on the dance floor.
- The Mayfair Club – One of the most influential Gentlemen’s Club in town, The Mayfair Club has a first-class reputation for some of the best hostesses and dancers in London. Guests are treated to a decadent nightlife as they revel into the wee hours of the morning.
Top 5 Affluent Casinos in London
- The Ritz London – The palatial resort needs no introduction. The casino at Ritz London is one of the most influential places in the city. But keep your eyes on the cards since the décor and ambiance can be distracting!
- Les Ambassadeurs – With a rich history dating back to over a century, Les Ambassadeurs has been the favourite haunt for international celebrities and royalty since forever. The casino is home to London’s largest outdoor gambling area, while the patrons can enjoy the bar and the smoking area when not indulging in a game of cards.
- Crockfords Club – One of the most influential old-world Mayfair casinos in town, Crockfords also offers an excellent dining facility for the patrons to relish, offering a wide assortment of European, Indian, Oriental, and Middle Eastern cuisines.
- Colony Club – From the old-world décor to modern charm, this retro-futuristic casino offers the best of both worlds. Recently revamped, Colony Club has a fantastic bar, with regular DJ nights, and a minimalist Japanese restaurant apart from the gaming floor.
- Maxims Casino Club – Although smaller than some of the other casinos on our list, Maxims is in no way inferior or uninteresting compared to the others. The highlight of the place apart from the gaming floor is a superior dining experience.