A new power list has been announced today!
Powerplayers and the most influential figures in Manchester are set to be celebrated in a new power list dubbed the Manchester Power 100 list.
Below is everything to know about UK’s latest power list!
- ANYONE can make the list – The list aims to identify individuals making a difference across Manchester, whether you are in politics, business, entertainment, music, sports or charity.
- The list will be presided over by ManchesterPower100 President Andrew Twambley – CEO of the largest lawyers marketing consortium in the UK – InjuryLawyers4u.
- The public can nominate anyone to be on the list until the 19th of July 2019.
- The list will be released on the 14th of August 2019.
- The list is part of the UK Power 100 group of power lists which include the Essex Power 100 list, Brighton Power 100 list, London Power 100 list and Britflix Power 100 list.
To view the criteria or nominate someone for the list please visit: http://manchesterpower100.co.uk/criteria/