The royals aren’t exactly on a budget when it comes to buying gifts, but who has been spoiled the most? Gifting Experts Find Me A Gift took a look into jewellery gifts received by royal ladies from other members of the family, valued each gift and counted up how many each received to reveal which royal lady has the most expensive jewellery gift collection…
- Kate Middleton Received 5 More Royal Gifts Than Meghan Markle
- Kate VS Meghan Royal Gift Collection: Expert Weighs In
- Kate’s Royal Jewellery Collection Worth 27% More Than Meghan’s
Meghan’s Royal Jewellery Collection Worth 27% Less Than Kate’s
- Princess Diana received the most expensive piece, a Diamond & Pearl Tiara worth £215,000. She also has the most expensive gift collection overall, valued at £235,600.
- Kate Middleton has the most pieces of jewellery from her fellow royals, receiving 7 gifts in total. Her total collection of gifts is worth £101,640, the second highest overall.
- Meghan Markle received the most expensive gift from her other half, a large aquamarine diamond ring worth £75,000.
- Meghan Markle only received gifts from Prince Harry, whereas Kate Middleton and Princess Diana received gifts from The Queen and Prince Charles.
- Kate’s royal jewellery collection is worth 27% more than Meghan’s
Experts at Find Me A Gift have valued all royal gifts; the ranking along with a quote from Shaun Powell, CEO at Find Me A Gift, can be found below:
|Estimated value (£)
|Diamond and pearl Cambridge Lover’s Knot Tiara
|Large aquamarine and diamond ring
|White and yellow diamond Art Deco bracelet, earrings and ring
|Cartier watch set with a sapphire
|Heirloom emerald necklace
|Sapphires, rubies, and diamonds
|The Queen Mother
|Sapphire and diamond earrings
|Diamond Cartier thumb ring
|Camilla Parker Bowles
|Charm bracelet with Camilla’s monogram ‘C’ on one side and Kate’s on the other
|Green amethyst earrings
|Rose gold Victorian ring set with pearls & garnets
|Gold necklace featuring their initials H & M
Find Me A Gift then broke down the research to see how many gifts each royal lady received, and how much their total worth was:
|Number of gifts
|Total value of gifts (£)
Shaun Powell said:
“It’s clear to see who is the most popular daughter-in-law amongst the royal family. Kate not only received gifts from her husband Prince William, but also The Queen and Prince Phillip. Princess Diana received a tiara from the queen as a wedding gift, worth £215,000, along with an heirloom emerald necklace. Meghan hasn’t received any jewellery gifts from the Queen to date, which is very telling. Having recently been named Most Influential Couple in Time Magazine, after their abrupt exit from royal duties, Meghan and Harry will seemingly continue to distance themselves from the royals.”