Ham House in Richmond has been shortlisted as one of Britain’s best ‘secret spots’, according to research from McCarthy & Stone and the National Trust.
In collaboration with the National Trust, McCarthy & Stone have curated a list of the 10 best ‘secret spots’ from around Britain, using expert insights from the National Trust and the findings from a previous study into the public’s favourite ‘hidden gems’ to visit around Britain.
The list of the 10 best National Trust ‘secret spots’ were:
1. Trengwainton Garden, Cornwall
2. Bodiam Castle, East Sussex
3. Blakeney Nature Reserve, Norfolk
4. Rievaulx Terrace, North York Moors
5. Bodnant Gardens, Wales
6. Cragside, Northumberland
7. Ham House, Richmond
8. Hardwick Hall, Derbyshire
9. Kiver Edge and Rock Houses, Stourbridge
10. Beatrix Potter Gallery, Cumbria
More information can be found here: https://www.mccarthyandstone.co.uk/life-and-living/explore/lifestyle/an-expert-s-guide-to-britains-secret-spots/