Seven Dials presents Summer Sessions, a one-day festival with live music, flower crown making, skate ramp, al fresco dining, in store discounts and more right in the heart of London’s West End!
On the 30th of July, Seven Dials Summer Sessions event will be taking over all seven streets of the West End destination, creating the ultimate celebration of everything summer.
Throughout the day, ticket holders can look forward to a range of events including; live music performances, flower crown making, tarot card reading, hair-braiding, glitter and floral artists, and even professional performances on Seven Dials’ first-ever skate ramp! The entirety of Seven Dials will be pedestrianised on the day and the dial will be covered in AstroTurf so that visitors can sit outside and enjoy the sun, all whilst sipping on a summery cocktail.
There will also be a charity tombola running with some amazing prizes on offer, as well as a silent disco in Neal’s Yard, a wellness stage, an ice-cream tricycle and much more.
Seven Dials will also be supporting their ongoing charity partner, Young Camden Foundation, during the celebrations. All donations to their local tap points will go towards supporting the local, younger generation by addressing longstanding and complex issues such as digital poverty, youth safety and mental health.
Main Stage Entertainment
Alongside an array of on-street entertainment and activities, our main stage on the Dial, between Mercer and Earlham Street, will be hosting a stellar lineup of amazing musicians throughout the day.
From the soulful sounds of Victor Ray, to the funky tunes of Zebede, Summer Sessions’
mainstage will be the perfect soundtrack to the day. Click here to check out the full lineup.
Summer Sessions will also be kicking off August’s Unplugged season, with musicians playing every Saturday throughout the month!
Events and Activities
Making sure there is something for everyone, there will be a host of on-street activities as well as masterclasses by some of our amazing brands:
Activities and masterclasses include:
Wellness stage with classes from Stretch Inc and Digme
● Flower crown-making workshop hosted by the Flower Appreciation Society
● Skate ramp performances from Route One, with accompanying pop-ups from Vintage
Threads and Mate.Bike
● Bubbleologist and balloon artist
● Black cab photo booth and 360 photo booth experience
● Tarot card reading
● Hair braiding
● Silent disco in Neal’s Yard
● Glitter and Floral face art
● Smelling station by Experimental Perfume Club
● Ice-cream tricycle at Away
● Outdoor bars from Seven Dials Market and The Radisson
Iced coffees and treats from Apple Butter Cafe
Mate.Bike personalisation sessions
● Refreshments in-store at Le Labo, Lumas, Ollie Quinn, and Jimmy Fairly
Cinnamon Social sampling at Ole & Steen
● Complimentary hand and arm treatments at Neal’s Yard Remedies
● Sparkling wine served from a Rathfinny bicycle outside Covent Garden Hotel
● Cocktail masterclasses at St Martins House