With 80% of UK adults think the internet is a good influence in their life and 83% turn to the internet for help, (from everyday personal problems to career advice), it is clear we are not only addicted to the internet but also need it to function in our everyday lives.
New research shows Brits are using the internet to aid them with all aspects of their lives;
• 40% say they use Google to blag through work conversations, with over half of this number doing it at least once a week!
• 73% of respondents find it easier to approach their crushes online. For Londoners, that number rises to 88%.
• Women are most likely to be looking for health and wellbeing advice (56%)
• Men are most likely to be looking for help with their personal finances (49%)
• Nearly half of all respondents go online for meal inspiration (45%)
In light of this, we’ve been looking at how the internet would have changed the lives of characters, and plot lines, of famous movies. From Alfred Hitchcock’s Psycho to The Pursuit of Happyness, you can see them all here: https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/broadband/internet-problem-solving.html