A North London property expert has outlined why apartment living has never been more popular in Chalfont St Peter.
Rachel Faulkner, sales director for Charles Church North London, said: “Local buyers have cottoned on to the fact that they can enjoy the comfort, convenience and cost savings that apartments can offer.”
The housebuilder’s two-bedroom apartments at The Grange, in Gold Hill East, are priced from £335,000, with differing layouts, including open plan living space, separate kitchens and en-suites to some master bedrooms.
Rachel added: “Buying a home tops the list of most important and expensive decisions that people make in life, so getting it right is critical. Our stylish apartments are ideal for first-time buyers, young professionals and investors looking for contemporary style living as well as downsizers looking to release equity from their existing homes.”
With many years’ experience in the housing industry, Rachel has listed her top five reasons for apartment living:
- Green Living: new-build apartments are an eco-friendly option for those wanting to lower their carbon footprint, as heating a smaller home uses less energy and is more cost effective to heat.
- Lifestyle: families and couples appreciate spacious open floor plans, letting them make the most of their time together.
- More time and freedom: most apartments don’t have private gardens, which means that weekends can be spent relaxing rather than mowing the lawn.
- Modern Living: new homes are designed to use every inch of the space as effectively as possible.
- Opportunity to join the property ladder.