With an additional 50 brands added to Boots Christmas range this year, customers will be spoilt for choice as they look to buy the perfect gift for everyone on their list. To help, the retailer has predicted the Top 12 gifts that it expects to see fly off the shelves this year.
1. NEW & EXCLUSIVE No7 Travel Brush Collection with Embroidered Velvet Bag by Elizabeth Scarlett, £20
2. NEW Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact Highlighter, £37
3. EXCLUSIVE Soap & Glory Jingle Blooms Duo, £5
4. NEW The Little Botanical Plant Gang for Newbie Plant Parents, £40
5. NEW Paco Rabanne Phantom Eau De Toilette 100ml, £76
6. NEW Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum 100ml, £105
7. NEW & EXCLUSIVE Bouffants & Broken Hearts Candle Set, £10.50
8. Fenty Skin Start’r Set, £32
9. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial ™ 50ml £67
10. NEW & EXCLUSIVE Davina Pilates Bands, £16
11. NEW Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit, £27
12. NEW & EXCLUSIVE Alice Scott Exercise Book Set, £8
With customers predicted to go all out for a special Christmas this year, after the disruption of 2020, Boots anticipates high demand for homeware, self-care and wellness and sustainable gifting.
Liz Hewitt, Senior Christmas Buyer at Boots, says: “”We’re always on the hunt for the biggest and best brands to create a range of Christmas gifts that we know our customers will love. With the launch of Kylie Cosmetics by Kylie Jenner recently, her infamous Lip Kit will be on the wish list for all beauty fans this year.
“We’re expecting homeware, wellness and lifestyle gifts to be a big hit this year too, with our new collection of exclusive home décor gifts by Bouffants and Broken Hearts and the exclusive new fitness range by Davina McCall both set to be popular choices. For the first time, we have introduced living plant gifts for our green-fingered friends – The Little Botanical Plant Gang for Newbie Plant Parents is expected to be a big hit this Christmas.”
With conscious gifting continuing to grow in importance, Boots has added more reusable, recyclable, vegan and cruelty-free gifts to its Christmas line up. In addition, 100% of the Boots seasonal gift range is free from throwaway plastic gift packaging.
All gifts are available on boots.com and in select stores now. Gifts are also available via the Boots Click and Collect, customers can order online for delivery to their local store from the very next day.