To all the readers who are not familiarized with the concept of nootropics or smart drugs – these are drugs and supplements that can be taken to improve brain performance in healthy people. They are highly used by people who want to boost their memory, focus, creativity, and motivation. Scientific research has also proved that nootropics alleviate anxiety, depression and insomnia symptoms while slowing down the degenerative process of cognitive functions associated with aging.
Introducing Noopept – What is it and how it works
Noopept is known as one of the most effective, fast-acting and powerful nootropics available on the market. It is often wrongly confused with piracetam – but studies have proven that it is 1000 more efficient. Noopept has been developed in 1996 in Russia as a supplement preventing cognitive decline in old patients. At the moment, Noopept is used as a prescription drug for treating Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and other age-related cognitive decline diseases in countries like Russia.
Noopept is a synthetic smart drug that can also be used as a supplement and it works by improving alpha brain wave function in adults (associated with remembering facts, figures, and patterns). Moreover, Noopept enhances brain functions by stimulating certain brain chemicals, such as NGF and BDNF (responsible for forming memories and learning capacity). Animal studies suggest that Noopept also modulates the activity of AMPA and NDMA receptors, which enhances neuroplasticity (essential for long-term memories) and prevents neuronal damage.
Animal studies further suggest that Noopept modulates the activity of both AMPA and NDMA receptors, which regulate brain levels of the excitatory neurotransmitter glutamate. This action not only prevents glutamate toxicity, which can lead to neuronal damage, it also enhances neuroplasticity, which is crucial to the formation of long-term memories.
Noopept also acts as an anxiolytic that improves how the human brain reacts to stressful circumstances. This effect is made possible by increasing tonic inhibition in the hippocampus.
Main benefits of Noopept
- Noopept has effects similar to those of piracetam, but it works much faster and needs to be administered in much smaller doses (10-30mg compared to 1.200-4.000mg). Noopept is also absorbed much more rapidly and has fewer undesired psychostimulatory effects. Many users can feel the positive effects within an hour;
- Noopept is water-soluble, which makes consumption quite convenient;
- Noopept’s main purpose is to improve memory and slow down the cognitive decline process, but it is often used for its anti-anxiety and mood enhancing properties. Certain studies show that Noopept reduces depression symptoms while being safer than other prescribed options;
- Noopept also acts as a concentration enhancer and its action has been described as subtle and progressive by users. While the effects can be felt within a short period, Noopept does not hit you with an overwhelming boost of energy and creativity and it doesn’t generate a euphoric It rather makes the user feel more focused and induces a relaxed mindstate while increasing the self-expression ability.
- Another notable benefit of Noopept is that it is well-tolerated, in spite of its powerful effect. Its side-effects risks are incredibly low. If taken in large doses, it may generate headaches, dizziness, irritability, and It is also not recommended for pregnant women, people with lactose intolerance or liver & kidney problems or for those suffering from hypertension.
- Noopept also acts as a potent neuroprotectant against factors that impair cognition – a main reason why it’s used for preventing and treating Alzheimer’s Disease and not only. It protects cells against oxidative damage from free radicals – formed when the human body is exposed to stressors. Oxidative damage is closely associated with age-related cognitive decline and neurodegenerative disorders.
- Noopept is an effective anti-inflammatory agent which protects and enhances brain Systemic inflammation is closely related to the loss of spatial reasoning, verbal fluency, learning capacity, and memory. Besides, Noopept improves blood flow.
How can you boost the efficacy of Noopept even further
The Noopept effects are quite strong on their own, but its efficiency can be increased by associating it with other nootropics such as:
- Combining Noopept with a Choline source can increase memory enhancement;
- Noopept can also be combined with Racetams – because even though their effects are similar, they operate in different ways;
- Noopept is a synthetic peptide – by adding natural nootropics like bacopa and pycnogenol can help with memory retention and learning ability. Other options include anxiety supplements such as ashwagandha, holy basil, and gotu
Noopept is one of the fastest-growing in popularity nootropics on the market. It’s both affordable, easy to use, effective and well-tolerated – while its mild side-effects are related to high dosage. Whether if you’re seeking to simply improve your cognitive functions for a better daily performance, to alleviate anxiety or to prevent the development of diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Noopept is worth your consideration.
Buy Noopept and other nootropics at RUPharma.com