Entries are now open for the 2019 eviivo Awards, the annual ceremony honouring the finest hosts in the UK independent hospitality industry.
The awards, now in their sixth consecutive year, have been dubbed the B&B “Oscars” and shine a light on the best B&Bs, guest houses, self-catered accommodation, and independent hotels that the country has to offer.
The eviivo Awards are open to all independent accommodation providers across the UK until 17th June and take less than five minutes to enter via the campaign website.
Eight categories will highlight the best of the best, with a shortlist being selected before judges announce the winners at a glittering James Bond-themed ceremony at London’s Grand Connaught Rooms on 15th October. Nominees can enter the following categories:
- Tastiest Breakfast – celebrating signature breakfasts, the sourcing of the ingredients or the sheer range of choices made available.
- Quirkiest Place to Stay – recognising the unique and individual character of properties and their owners, as well as the experiences they offer.
- Budget with a Twist – searching for good quality, clean and comfortable places to stay for under £50.
- Outstanding Host – awarding the owners or managers who don’t just go the extra mile, but act like The World Is Not Enough for their guests.
- Sweetest Homestay – recognising the very best of self-catering accommodation, which offers something different while ensuring privacy for guests.
- Multi Property Wizard – celebrating the owners who manage multiple units effectively while providing exceptional service.
- Hidden Gems & Star Amongst Stars – searching for nine regional Hidden Gem properties which leave all their guests scrambling to rebook. This shortlist will be announced on the night and one overall winner will be crowned the Star Amongst Stars.
- Bed, Breakfast and Beyond Award – new 2019, this award will honour the properties offering the best extras or add-ons for their guests including exceptional restaurants, a wonderful garden, onsite activities, or leisure facilities such as a pool, hot-tub or gym – the things that make staying at a property so much more than just the bed and the breakfast.
Paul Saxby, Marketing Director at eviivo said: “We are very proud to be working with so many wonderful people that make Britain’s hospitality sector thrive. Holidaymakers are increasingly on the hunt for unique and authentic experiences, and B&B owners are introducing new levels of comfort, service and cuisine to ensure their guests have the best stay possible, regularly outscoring the bigger chain hotels.
“Often B&Bs are small, family-run businesses with real passion and tireless dedication. These B&Bs play a significant role in driving tourism within their local community, and the eviivo Awards celebrate the fantastic work that they do. We’re really looking forward to going through the nominations and announcing the winners at the ceremony.
“If you own or work in a property in the UK hospitality sector and feel it’s worthy of an award, please do visit the website to enter. ”
eviivo, the online booking engine specialists and hosts of the awards, work closely with independent hoteliers across the UK helping them to compete on an equal footing with larger hotel chains online, and to market their properties more effectively in the highly-competitive global marketplace.
The awards are now open to all B&Bs and independent accommodation providers across the UK until 24th June.
To enter the eviivo Awards please visit https://eviivoawards.wpengine.com/